●NosChaos● Index du Forum
●NosChaos●
Une Famille du Serveur 2 Sur le MMO Nostale ! ~

●NosChaos● Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Vagina Intercourse And Sex How To Have Safe But Unprotected ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ●NosChaos● Index du Forum -> ●Aide ou Questions● -> ●Tutoriels●
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zakartal
Experts
Experts

Masculin
Niveau de Combat:
Classe: Escrimeuse

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Vagina Intercourse And Sex How To Have Safe But Unprotected Répondre en citant

Vagina Intercourse And Sex How To Have Safe But Unprotected Sex > urlin.us/2cb2v

Obviously,you,know,that,semen,makes,the,girl,pregnant,and,it,is,one,of,the,bodily,fluids,necessary,for,HIV,to,surviveFirst,,of,,all,,,regarding,,condom,,use,,,if,,there's,,any,,chance,,that,,you,,or,,your,,partner,,has,,any,,Sexually,,Transmitted,,Disease,,(STD),,,then,,it's,,important,,to,,use,,condoms,,for,,protectionAfter,,all,,,they,,say,,you,,cant,,get,,pregnant,,and,,isnt,,that,,what,,sex,,is,,supposed,,to,,be,,about?,,Very,,few,,people,,use,,condoms,,to,,masturbate,,a,,partnerThere,,was,,no,,insertion,,and,,he,,rarely,,has,,pre,,ejaculate,,I,,also,,doubt,,he,,has,,HIV,,can,,I,,get,,it?,,What,,are,,my,,chances?,,Dylan,,,experimentation,,at,,your,,age,,would,,not,,likely,,result,,in,,HIV,,as,,long,,as,,you,,and,,your,,friend,,are,,both,,virgins,,(not,,having,,had,,penetrative,,sex,,before),,and,,neither,,of,,you,,you,,have,,ever,,shared,,needles,,(and,,thus,,blood)John,,,From,,,David,,,,14,,,I,,,Am,,,14,,,and,,,I,,,am,,,male,,,and,,,I,,,had,,,unprotected,,,sex,,,with,,,another,,,male,,,what,,,do,,,I,,,do,,,David,,,,I,,,am,,,not,,,exactly,,,sure,,,what,,,you,,,want,,,me,,,to,,,answerMur,,(Steiermark),,in,,1966During,,,the,,,lap,,,dance,,,,the,,,stripper,,,took,,,my,,,penis,,,out,,,of,,,my,,,pants,,,and,,,began,,,giving,,,me,,,a,,,hand,,,jobYou,ask,about,pregnancy3^,,"Are,,sex,,toys,,safe?"Promoting,,safe,,sex,,is,,now,,one,,of,,the,,aims,,of,,sex,,educationCertain,,,vaginal,,,creams,,,may,,,also,,,be,,,irritating,,,to,,,a,,,man's,,,penisYou,,,are,,,living,,,during,,,a,,,very,,,dangerous,,,time,,,when,,,teens,,,are,,,contracting,,,HIV,,,unknowinglyKnowing,,well,,that,,weve,,done,,it,,alreadyAnd,,,it,,,will,,,be,,,an,,,eye,,,opening,,,experience!,,,All,,,you,,,need,,,is,,,a,,,digital,,,basal,,,themometerJohn,,,From,,,Monalisa,,,,21,,,my,,,boyfriend,,,has,,,been,,,fingering,,,me,,,into,,,my,,,vagina.he,,,did,,,it,,,for,,,the,,,second,,,time,,,and,,,minutes,,,later,,,l,,,saw,,,stains,,,of,,,blood.so,,,could,,,I,,,have,,,lost,,,my,,,hymen,,,and,,,will,,,l,,,not,,,bleed,,,the,,,first,,,time,,,l,,,have,,,sexual,,,intercourse,,,and,,,lm,,,worried,,,if,,,lm,,,still,,,a,,,virgin.please,,,help,,,Lisa,,,,thank,,,you,,,for,,,your,,,questionYou,should,be,on,some,form,of,birth,control,if,you,are,having,unprotected,sexual,intercourseIt,,,was,,,only,,,for,,,a,,,minute,,,and,,,she,,,was,,,ontopI,,,cannot,,,give,,,an,,,accurate,,,diagnosis,,,by,,,email,,,correspondenceJohn,,,From,,,Robin,,,,23,,,sir,,,,i,,,had,,,a,,,sex,,,twice,,,or,,,thrice,,,with,,,a,,,prostitutes,,,onsep13i,,,was,,,not,,,willing,,,but,,,she,,,was,,,eager,,,to,,,do,,,without,,,using,,,condom,,,and,,,she,,,told,,,me,,,to,,,do,,,sex,,,without,,,condom^,Compact,Oxford,English,Dictionary,,Oxford,University,Press,,2009,,Accessed,23,September,2009,^,"Sexually,transmitted,diseases,(STDs)?"2,,Always,,take,,hormonal,,birth,,control,,correctlyJust,,,take,,,your,,,time,,,,try,,,to,,,relax,,,and,,,use,,,extra,,,lubricant,,,if,,,you,,,think,,,itll,,,helpApart,,from,,the,,STI,,transmission,,risks,,,other,,risks,,such,,as,,infection,,are,,high,,regarding,,anal,,intercourseThank,,,you,,,,DrJohn,,column?,,You,,should,,not,,have,,any,,real,,worries,,working,,with,,an,,HIV-positive,,personYou,,shouldnt,,worry,,about,,dying,,and,,I,,am,,sure,,you,,are,,not,,infected,,with,,HIV/AIDS,,if,,you,,have,,not,,had,,sex,,beforeNo,,,cure,,,is,,,available,,,at,,,this,,,time,,,,,,although,,,some,,,medical,,,emergency,,,workers,,,can,,,receive,,,medical,,,help,,,to,,,prevent,,,HIV,,,within,,,24,,,hours,,,of,,,exposureBy,,,the,,,way,,,,I,,,do,,,not,,,receive,,,any,,,money,,,from,,,my,,,workI,have,found,that,people,also,forget,about,having,sex,if,they,get,drunk,or,really,highSex,,isnt,,something,,you,,should,,feel,,you,,have,,to,,haveNot,only,because,of,possible,pregnancy,but,because,of,the,risk,of,contracting,HIVRetrieved,,28,,July,,2010I,,,was,,,experiencing,,,burnsWhy,take,the,chance,when,condoms,are,easily,available,and,cheap,(think,about,how,you,spend,your,money)Ive,,,read,,,that,,,its,,,a,,,lower,,,risk,,,that,,,someone,,,like,,,me,,,will,,,get,,,HIV,,,but,,,than,,,I,,,find,,,other,,,stuff,,,that,,,Im,,,still,,,at,,,riskBacteria,,,that,,,are,,,normally,,,found,,,in,,,the,,,rectum,,,could,,,potentially,,,cause,,,serious,,,problems,,,in,,,the,,,vaginaAlso,,on,,the,,inside,,of,,my,,lips,,I,,have,,gotten,,little,,sores,,tooJohn,,,From,,,Irfan,,,,20,,,Dr.John,,,i,,,m,,,irfan!i,,,m,,,20,,,yrs,,,old,,,!i,,,want,,,to,,,know,,,that,,,if,,,we,,,throw,,,our,,,sperm,,,from,,,panies,,,by,,,doing,,,hand,,,job,,,what,,,was,,,the,,,side,,,effect!any,,,damage,,,hapens,,,!and,,,one,,,more,,,thing,,,is,,,now,,,a,,,days,,,youngster,,,taking,,,protien,,,suppliment,,,for,,,bulding,,,body.this,,,types,,,of,,,supplement,,,effects,,,our,,,sexual,,,life!Thanks,,,dr,,,jhon!,,,I,,,know,,,u,,,reply,,,me!tc,,,Dear,,,Irfan,,,,I,,,hope,,,that,,,I,,,understand,,,your,,,question,,,completely,,,but,,,forgive,,,me,,,if,,,I,,,have,,,misinterpreted,,,your,,,wordsRetrieved,,26,,November,,2011 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ●NosChaos● Index du Forum -> ●Aide ou Questions● -> ●Tutoriels● Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006